CCTG is know for cancer clinical trial research and is the world's largest cooperative collaborative oncology group. Our success is realized through our network of investigators who develop scientifically important and meaningful trials, conducted both rapidly and to rigorous standards. With over 40 years of experience there is no network that rivals the depth and breadth of operations with a global reputation for rapid execution of quality clinical trials.
- A national program of the Canadian Cancer Society
- National Clinical Trials Network - The only non-American partner of the National Institute of Health
- Cancer Research Institute (CRI) - Clinical Accelerator and Scientific Leadership Committee
National and international collaboration
- European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) - Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumours (RECIST) working group
- The Gynecological Cancer Intergroup
- The Breast Cancer Intergroup (BIG)
- Australasian Lung Cancer Trials Group (ALTG)
- Intergroup Francophone de Cancerologie, Thoracique (IFCT)
- Canadian Tissue Repository Network (CTRNeT)
While CCTG trials are independently conducted, analyzed and reported. Pharmaceutical or academic drug manufacturers provide CCTG access to their investigational new drugs because they recognize the high quality research being conducted through the group.